Thursday, June 11, 2009

Carrie Prejean nixed Playboy, calls being fired a 'political debate'


DonaldJ_Eugen_57418833_600


Carrie Prejean is stunned that her Miss California Crown has been taken away.

Especially because those mean old pageant officials just tried to make her pose for Playboy and appear on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get me Out of Here" with Spencer and Heidi Pratt!


Carrie Prejean tells TMZ that pageant honchos actually asked recently her to take those two gigs.

She was told that Playboy had offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude.

She rejected both offers.

Pageant official Keith Lewis explained to TMZ that he was merely passing every offer along because Carrie had asked that they do so.

Prejean, who insists she has been consistently cooperative, calls this whole firing thing "a political debate." "They don't agree with the stance that I took [on gay marriage]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From Day One they wanted me out, and they got what they wanted."

Prejean can’t believe Donald Trump said she treated people badly. "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me," she said. "I have not once stooped down to their level."

What do you think. Who's telling the truth?

latimesblogs.latimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment